Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi Prince Recognizes Israel’s Right To Exist
(04-09-2018, 05:30 PM)Dill Wrote: I might have to wait until tomorrow to give a fuller answer to this.  Some of points anyway--

Your qualification--on a wide scale--shouldn't let the US off the hook. It sounds like you have not really checked the numbers.

Second point--the US has funded the "confiscating passports, confiscating phones, no days off, rape, beat, threaten legal ramifications if they do not do as their told" of thousands of laborers in the Middle East.

Third point--what is your view of our "ally" Saudi Arabia regarding slave labor. Are you applying to them the same standards you apply to Qatar? 

Let's not forget that we are evaluating Kushner's foreign policy efforts here.  Can your answers lead us back to that issue or was the sudden judgment of Qatar on human rights grounds a deflection? 

You would argue that US human rights policy should determine our relation to all countries or just selected ones?

I do not support Saudi Arabia. If I had my way we would block the entire e Middle East with very few exceptions from ever entering our country. Jordan, Egypt, and Israel is all who I have even the smallest bit of patience for these days.

I do not support slavery of foreign workers who come here legally to work.

You brought up Qatar, I just responded.

As for Kushner, no one said he has major foreign policy chops, the Middle East peace process was his pet project going into the administration and we are seeing some movement in that area. I’m sure he wasn’t the only one working on it and there were others to share in the success. I mentioned his name because he is often slammed because he is Trumps son in law. He actually was part of some good stuff here. No need to belittle him or any achievements.

The reality is that probably Obama is to blame for this because he allowed Iran to become a strongman in the Middle East as a payoff to Valiero Jarrett’s family. His pro Iranian policies are uniting Jordan/Saudi Arabia/ Israel, UAE, and Egypt. His moronic actions may end up creating a pro western Middle East power base that can keep ge region in check.

We are seeing it in action with Syria now, we don’t have to lead there low and this coalition can lead with us supporting their efforts. It’s another foreign policy win for Trump.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saudi Prince Recognizes Israel’s Right To Exist - StLucieBengal - 04-10-2018, 02:12 AM