Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richie Incognito retiring - BUF now big need at LG
(04-10-2018, 12:09 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Just saw this announced on ESPN - http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23101753/buffalo-bills-guard-richie-incognito-says-retiring-citing-issues-liver-kidneys

This puts a huge need for the Bills to get a LG, and I think they'll have two very good options at 22 to do so...Isaiah Wynn and Will Hernandez.
Bills likely now prioritize OG over C now and this should help allow (at least) one of Daniels, Ragnow, or Price to fall to 46.
However, if the Bengals are wanting a new OG and desire either Hernandez or Wynn, they likely have to jump on that player at 21 rather than trade back.

Seems like Wynn would fit LG more than Hernandez would. I just love Wynn's versatility. I think we should slap the Bills
about the face again and take Wynn and hope either Ragnow or Price is there in the 2nd. We do this and i see us right
back in the Playoffs. Get an End and a LB in the 3rd.

1st - Isiaah Wynn
2nd - Frank Ragnow
3rd - Rasheem Green
3rd - Shaqueem Griffin

(04-10-2018, 01:58 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: My guess is the Buffalo Bills go with Hernandez.   I think Isaiah Wynn is a player that fits the Cincinnati Bengals mold.  The team drafted a guard in the first round before with zeitler.  I am hoping the Bengals draft Isaiah Wynn in the first and take a center in the second round.  

The fact that Carlos Dunlap and Geno Atkins have not been signed two new deals worries me a bit.  I could see the Cincinnati Bengals going defensive tackle or Edge in round one.

I guess I could live with price or ragnow in round two and play Westerman at Right Guard.

Depends on if Pollack wants to go more ground and pound physically with Hernandez or not. He is a RG purely.

I would have to think Pollack doesn't think Westerman or Redmond are up to task if we take Hernandez.

I agree Wynn seems to fit what we need more as he gives us so many more options.

I could see edge at 21, even if we re-sign Dunlap we need another rotational End. I doubt DT as Geno is priority #1 and we
signed Chris Baker and have Billings and Glasgow in the wings. CB is always in play too as we all know.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Richie Incognito retiring - BUF now big need at LG - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-10-2018, 02:21 PM