Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Construction Of The Wall Has Started
(04-10-2018, 07:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: A vehicle barrier (fences, as you say) and the wall are two very different things.

I quoted your article.

(04-10-2018, 07:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He's taking action to improve the security of the border and you try to poke fun at it because he's having the balls to put America first.

No, I'm making fun of people who believe A) He's building a wall and B) Mexico is going to pay for it.

(04-10-2018, 07:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Delusional?  How many illegal immigrants come into this country a year and how much tax payer money does each of them use for things like hospitals, prisons, etc.?  This site says that illegal immigrants cost taxpayers 113 billion, so slowing down that number from increasing seems worth it and like the wall will end up paying for itself.

Not to mention, as I said, aren't Americans supplying the labor and the physical parts of the wall?  Keeping everything in the country seems like a good thing

Crossings are down, as has been the trend.  And this source says illegal immigrants pour millions into the economy through taxes and purchases without ever being eligible for things like welfare or assistance.

(04-10-2018, 07:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The wall will help stop invaders.

Except for the tunnels and planes and boats...yeah.   Mellow

(04-10-2018, 07:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also, we could begin to tax Mexican imports heavier, and along with the money spent on illegal immigrants, the wall would be paid for by someone else.

Nope.  Still paid by you and me.  (assuming you pay taxes).

(04-10-2018, 07:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So you're mad that we're spending money in the country to help protect our country?

Again, nope.  I'm laughing at the idea that replacing and repairing parts of existing structures is seen as building a wall to protect our country AND that the proposals to actually build segments of a an actual wall is a huge waste of money on something that will not protect our country.

(04-10-2018, 07:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I also can't believe that people don't see the principle behind securing our borders and not allowing illegal immigrants to take advantage of us.

Yeah, I'm kind of surprised about how people can't see things too.... Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction Of The Wall Has Started - GMDino - 04-10-2018, 08:58 PM