Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AD better deep ball than u think
(04-11-2018, 11:24 AM)PDub80 Wrote: BTW, I'm compiling and calculating stats that flat out poop on the (horribly interpreted and misleading) stats Shake threw out. Passer rating on deep balls.... Garbage stat. Throwing that out there as some sort of flag to plant in the ground just shows the lack of understanding. Which, in turn, helps me to understand the Dalton love: You guys just don't understand. Or, more likely, don't want to.

Another recap:

1. Dalton gets called a horrible deep passer.
2. What would be the first stat people generally would want to look at to verify whether this claim is true? I would think base stats and passer rating...right?
3. I compiled the base stats and passer rating on deep balls for his entire career.
4. You whine that the 21-30 yard category favors Dalton.
5. I remove the 21-30 yard category, and Dalton is even better.
6. Now you resort to blindly calling them misinterpreted/misleading "garbage" stats.

Since I got rid of the 21-30 yard category that you initially had a problem with, what else is wrong with the stats I posted, besides "they don't make Dalton look bad"?

The stats are what they are. I didn't manipulate a damn thing.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AD better deep ball than u think - J24 - 04-07-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: AD better deep ball than u think - Shake n Blake - 04-11-2018, 11:35 AM