Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military Will Be Used To Protect Border
(04-11-2018, 01:29 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I empathize with their plight.  Mexico and other Central American countries have failed their people. I have no problem sending charity groups down to help.  They do not need to come here.  

I don’t control what other USC do, but I wouldn’t send my loved ones to Qatar.  

I know this won’t be popular, As I have said before, if we really want to strengthen Central America we will need to just occupy part of Mexico and go hard after the corruption.  We waste time occupying in the ME, we should focus on cleaning up the worst part of the America’s.....Central America.

Lucy, were you aware that there is a connection, a cause effect relation, between some of our "cleaning up" in Central America and the influx of immigrants from Honduras and Guatemala and El Salvador--not to mention gangs like MS?

We would save some money, perhaps, if we got into a Central American quagmire instead of  Middle Eastern one, but what reason is there to suppose it would end any differently? 

Why do you suppose war on our own borders would create safety and stability?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military Will Be Used To Protect Border - Dill - 04-11-2018, 01:01 PM