Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(09-01-2015, 09:26 AM)Blutarsky Wrote:  I don't quite understand all the bickering. Both are mental disorders, except that one has victims, the other one is victimless.
Things happen in nature for a reason. Attraction toward the opposite sex results in procreation. So for anyone to suggest that homosexuality is natural or normal is wrong because there is no rhyme or reason for it. Attraction for the same sex is meaningless, it results in nothing, serves no useful purpose in nature.

(09-01-2015, 09:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: Thank you for scientific and well cited opinion.  Good to know that homosexuality but isn't natural because no one has babies.  I've never heard that argument before.

Mellow

(09-01-2015, 10:07 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Homosexuality happens in the natural world beyond humans all the time.

(09-01-2015, 11:44 AM)PhilHos Wrote: 2 things:
1) Many things are "natural" that are considered bad things. Children born with birth defects. Cancer. Etc.

2) Homosexuality DOES serve a purpose in nature. It prevents the population from expanding to a level that is dangerous to a species. Nature does this all the time (prevent overpopulation, I mean), especially for organisms and species with little to no natural predators.

(09-01-2015, 11:54 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Homosexuality, Not Natural.
Virgin Birth, DEFINITELY HAPPENED.

Well that post didn't go as planned.  I now understand how my Nirvana thread was viewed. Mellow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 09-01-2015, 12:07 PM