Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Speaker Paul Ryan says he is not running for re-election
(04-12-2018, 09:14 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Well social security is 17 years I believe, but  it's absolutely Ryan's fault. Be bitter all you want.  when Pelosi lost her job as Speaker, I was happy.  

It's not "all his fault"....but it stated his goals for a long time were to get rid of the "entitlements".  And he did get that tax cut through which adds one trillion dollars to the deficit.  

When did it become "bitter" to state the truth?

And it's not about thinking/assuming Democrats will take the house or even gain seats.  It's more about seeing a dbag, who used the system to better himself and then attempted to dismantle it for his own political gain, go away.  

He wants to be a "full time dad"? Aw.  My heart bleeds for him!

He had to work almost 140 days a year! And all he gets for his 20 years of taxpayer funded pay is a guaranteed pension and healthcare.  Poor guy!  

When he (and his wife) have to work full time to support their family and hope they don't need any major medical help I'll give him some thoughts and prayers.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: House Speaker Paul Ryan says he is not running for re-election - GMDino - 04-12-2018, 09:27 AM