Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trends in Bengals prospect visits
(04-13-2018, 01:00 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If they are able to get McGlinchey and Ragnow, I'll be one happy guy!

(04-13-2018, 02:03 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Can't see it happening unless they move up for McGlinchey.

I would personally be upset if they did.

(04-13-2018, 02:16 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yea I should have clarified McGlinchey at 21.
I don't want them to trade up if it means giving up a Day 2 pick.
We apparently just had him in town and took him to dinner downtown somewhere, so it looks like we think there's a good chance that he could be available.  

I hope we don't take him just because I think there's quality tackles available later, and, regardless, I think Pollack might be able to improve Fisher's play, so we need to address other positions of need and not waste the pick.
(04-13-2018, 02:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is all good news to me, we need to get much better at running the ball and stopping the run and it all starts in the trenches.

Ragnow or Price, gotta get one of these guys.

In the history of the Draft, Centers fall to the 2nd but man, i don't want to gamble on that this time. Once we get one of these
Centers the rest is gravy in my opinion. That is why i hope we trade back from 21 grab Ragnow and add another mid round pick.

If we take a DT it tells me a lot on how the coaches feel about Billings. I doubt we take a DT at 21, End? Yeah i could see this.
Definitely need to get better at running the ball and just controlling the line to keep Andy comfortable and able to make plays.

If we can't get Reid, I'd still love Derwin James, but that's more of me wanting the flashy pick and assuming that we could get a quality right tackle later to at least compete because offensive line needs to be our top priority.  I'd say guard, but it sounds like we might be happy with Redmond and Westerman.  

I want Ragnow over Price just because Price's injury does scare me (even though it might appear to be fine, everyone knows our luck with these types of things and I'm just not sure I want to risk it).

I'd be mad with a DT in the first because I was impressed with Billings and, even if a player drafted is an upgrade, I don't think it would be nearly a big enough upgrade to avoid other positions of need.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trends in Bengals prospect visits - BFritz21 - 04-13-2018, 05:26 PM