Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hill Takes The Blame For Andy's Injury!
How can you not love this kid?!

Now, he's saying that it's his fault that Andy was injured on the QB sneak because he (Hill) should have gotten in the end zone when he had three attempts:

Quote:"That goes back to me," Hill said. "If I get in there obviously we don't even put Andy in that situation. Obviously he's fine but you don't want to put your quarterback in that situation."

"I just had to get in there. There wasn't any debating it. Three times – I can't remember the last time that's happened to me. Maybe one doesn't work, but the second time I know I'm going to get in there. I'm glad it happened now rather than in the season where we probably kick a field goal or something like that. I'm glad it happened."

The thing about this is that he's said things like this before, and it's just him growing, being motivated, and being a leader by knowing that he has to put this team on his shoulders.

That last one is what really gets me pumped up because you can tell he's not just saying these things to be a gain spotlight by making a splash with his comments, it's just he knows what he has to do and he's accepting it without wanting to be glorified for it.

This kid is going to be GREAT for us this year!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Hill Takes The Blame For Andy's Injury! - BFritz21 - 09-01-2015, 05:15 PM