Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mock On Yahoo! Has Us Taking Daniels In The First Round
(04-18-2018, 07:46 PM)Au165 Wrote: Daniels is a perfect fit in a zone blocking scheme which the rumor is we will be doing similar to what he did in Dallas. I think there is about 0 chance we take Hernandez. If they are worried about Guard I think they go ragnow or price because of the guard/center versatility, go to camp and figure it out.
Not when the zone blocking center will get blown backwards due to having no core strength. He was never the bunber 1 center before the combine. Hernandez is best guard in this class and is the best phone booth blocker. Pollack's also wasn't aggressiveness and shorter sets which fits Hernandez to a t. Out him across from someone he like to take 1 step and gets his hands on people. Which is exactly what Pollack's wants. U could go hernandez price daius Leonard and be very happy.
(04-18-2018, 08:14 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Daniels blocks the shit out of people.

There is a reason many consider him the #1 C.

I just want one of the top 3. Daniels Ragnow or Price. We will get some players i like for sure. But more than anything i will be satisfied as long as one of those 3 is a Bengal
Nobody considered him top center before the combine. Falling in love with the numbers. It's the same thing that happened last year witu pocic and elflien. Elflien better center but pocic drafted first.
(04-18-2018, 10:34 PM)Steve Wrote: it could go either way imo....
some say Daniels at 21 b/c he's supposed to be the #1 ranked OC.....
BUT......
imo I think a smarter way to go is pick Hernandez at 21 then in rd #2 pick the best OC on the board....Daniels will probably be gone.....
fine....
pick Price or Ragnow.....
Hernandez looks like  pro bowl material....we need a mauler on the line....

then go to rd #3 & look for LB,  Safety or DT.....BPA from those positions...
Daniels was never 1 before combine.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mock On Yahoo! Has Us Taking Daniels In The First Round - Jpoore - 04-19-2018, 12:27 AM