Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mock On Yahoo! Has Us Taking Daniels In The First Round
(04-19-2018, 01:39 PM)Okeana Wrote: seriously dude wtf are you on about ?  give me one example of daniels not being tough ?  this is exactly the kinda shit the drives me insane with people who spout stuff to support a guy their in love with.

Daniels is gonna be a beast when he gets into a nfl weight program because his frame can handle the extra weight. 

On a side note Hernandez is a beast, but he's purely a guard and I think they like what they have in redmond .  Ragnow, Wynn, and Rankins all have versatility on the line.  Daniels is the best center and we don't have a center.  sooooo there's that.

I think people took the whole "needs to work on his core strength" in draft profiles and automatically assume Daniels is a weakling which couldn't be further from the truth. Daniels is a mean run blocker that likes to finish. He's also a stout pass protector.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mock On Yahoo! Has Us Taking Daniels In The First Round - Synric - 04-19-2018, 02:05 PM