Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mock On Yahoo! Has Us Taking Daniels In The First Round
(04-19-2018, 01:39 PM)Okeana Wrote: seriously dude wtf are you on about ?  give me one example of daniels not being tough ?  this is exactly the kinda shit the drives me insane with people who spout stuff to support a guy their in love with.

Daniels is gonna be a beast when he gets into a nfl weight program because his frame can handle the extra weight. 

On a side note Hernandez is a beast, but he's purely a guard and I think they like what they have in redmond .  Ragnow, Wynn, and Rankins all have versatility on the line.  Daniels is the best center and we don't have a center.  sooooo there's that.

Please give me one writer that had Daniels as the best center pre combine?? Bc I can give u 8-10 minumum that had price. Nobody had Daniels 1 before price had the injury. Everyone had price prew injury. Everyone is falling in love with Daniels. Bc of his numbers and against weak competition. And I'll say it again. He has the frame to add weight yes. That has nothing to do with core strength. Once again I'll bring up ogbuehi. He has worked on core strength ever since coming into the league. He still has no core strength. He has other issues ass well but his biggest issue is core strength. It's one of the hardest things to build up. Price and ragnow are far better options.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mock On Yahoo! Has Us Taking Daniels In The First Round - Jpoore - 04-19-2018, 04:23 PM