Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do we pass up on Goedert at 21?
(04-19-2018, 04:41 PM)bambino5130 Wrote: How do you pass that up? The Bengals have the worst OLine in the league, thats how.

I dont care what the projected Oline position is Guard, Center, OT.......... this team has little Oline talent and needs a lot of it.

Draft the bodies, get them in the building, and let Coach Pollack figure out where they go.

I can see I'm alone with this opinion. That's cool. I just feel like if we pass him up in a couple years (or earlier) we could be saying, wow, why did we pass up on this guy? as he's catching around 10 touchdowns a year. Maybe I'm jumping the gun but I see a lot of potential with this guy. 

As far as the offensive line. We already got our left tackle. We can get our center in 2, and find another offensive tackle or guard in the 3rd round. Don't get me wrong, I'll be happy drafting a center in the first round--I'd be happy with McGlinchey if he falls too, I wouldn't mind Hernandez either. But it doesn't change the feeling that we'll be missing out on a rare talent. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do we pass up on Goedert at 21? - Bengalstripes9 - 04-19-2018, 05:53 PM