Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to agents, our front office sucks
(04-19-2018, 11:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm calling complete BS on this article. Least trustworthy??? Mike Brown and the Bengals are widely known for honoring contracts. If the agents don't like this organization, it's because they can't get one over on them.....

(04-19-2018, 11:46 AM)grampahol Wrote: Agents are really little more than  used car salesmen when you get right down to it .  

(04-19-2018, 11:56 AM)depthchart Wrote: Maybe...

I just don't see Mike Brown as being an "unprepared" person when it comes to committing his Money Long Term.

He strikes me as being a guy that would be very systematic and thorough heading into negotiations that involves his money.

He may give the appearance of being unprepared to stall the negotiations or buy some time or to obtain more information from the Agents.

I also doubt that he flat out lies to the Agents making him untrustworthy.

(04-19-2018, 12:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't care how the agents rate our front office.  

That is like asking criminals who is their favorite police officer.

Yes, yes, yes. Agents opine about trustworthiness???? Give me a break.

They should poll front office personnel and coaches, about agents. Ask players like Terrell Owens as to how they feels about their agents.

Players should be concerned about agents who are enamored with any particular Team/Owner/GM. Agents differentially treat players based on income potential, and negotiate to the detriment one player vs. another.

They lend money to poor kids coming out of college and double and triple charge them at signing. They then continually siphon from them not on just contract money, but also endorsements. Then there is the favorite - investment opportunities they present players.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: According to agents, our front office sucks - XsandOs - 04-19-2018, 06:15 PM