Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mock On Yahoo! Has Us Taking Daniels In The First Round
(04-19-2018, 01:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You keep saying this but it's simply not true. As soon as Daniels announced he was foregoing his Senior season  he immediately was considered the top Center prospect; it's just he was a little latein announcing so folks had Price at Center-1.

The combine may have played a part in folks such as Ragnow and Mankins getting rated ahead of Price on some boards, but Daniels was the top Center prospect coming into the combine. 

Now I would be thrilled with Hernandez in the first and Price in the 2nd, but he's not the best Center prospect in this draft. Daniels is.

I agree w/ you on the #1 OC being Daniels....

but......
 I just don't think there's that big of a drop off from Daniels to the next two, Price & Ragnow.....
instead of Daniels in rd 1 i'd prefer Hernandez b/c he seems like pro bowl material.....HUGE bang for our O-line buck.....
then get the best OC on the board in rd #2....prefer Price but if it's Ragnow fine.....figure Daniels will be long gone by then....as he'll go in rd #1....probably in the 20's....
then maybe rd #3 the best RT on the board...Rankin if he's still there.....or BPA from LB, S or DT....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mock On Yahoo! Has Us Taking Daniels In The First Round - Steve - 04-20-2018, 12:52 AM