Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to agents, our front office sucks
(04-20-2018, 02:20 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: So which is it? On one hand we have the front office being labeled as untrustworthy, and on the other hand we have the front office criticized for honoring the contracts of players who clearly should be cut. Something isnt adding up. I'll admit that im not crazy how they kind of run it like MomNPop Shop, and mostly keep it in the family with the exception of Duke Tobin. I wouldnt mind seeing them actually staff a GM and not keep the title to the man who owns the team.

Think about when Warren Sapp said the Bengals "played with the numbers" after they'd agreed to a deal. Maybe stuff like that goes on more than we know? Who knows? I don't see why agents would lie in an anonymous survey though. I also doubt it's that the Bengals are "winning" so many deals. If that were the case, wouldn't it translate to the field? 

The thing that worried me the most was being voted "the most unprepared for contract negotiations". That's supposed to be Katie's job. The one we're hoping will be different.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: According to agents, our front office sucks - Shake n Blake - 04-20-2018, 02:43 PM