Poll: Who will be the better QB moving forward?
Dalton
McCarron
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think will have a better future in the NFL at QB?
Wow this is a loaded question.... I am thinking if AJ McCarron has the chance to play for us or any other team he will have a better future. Honestly I think if Andy Dalton was playing somewhere else in the NFL his chances of receiving a big contract like he did here would not have happen, and also perhaps would have more competition than Josh Johnson etc... I think AJ has so much potential and could possibly be better than Andy Dalton in the future. I also think once Andy is done here there will not be a lot of interest in him from around the league. Other teams, and other fan base have a different perspective than what we do of Andy. Most think he is Mediocre and over paid... which a lot here do as well, but he is our QB... so we are going support the guy!! Also Aaron Rodgers did not play until year 3 and he will be a HOF.... QB... (Not saying AJ is this at all) *Gawd I hate having to explain every detail of every post due to being attacked like a barracuda......) Any who... this is my take, Andy has to prove it this year... or I think there will be a change with him as our QB honestly... I have said week 3-4 will be a telling sign for Andy and his future here.. in my opinion..... Not bashing Andy just stating what I believe...

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who do you think will have a better future in the NFL at QB? - Marlon23 - 09-02-2015, 09:15 AM