Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(09-02-2015, 06:44 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This should be protested.   And he should be returned to the men's locker room.    You can't endanger half the school because of 1 person.   Or even if there were 1 thousand at the school.  

This is not respecting girls or the whole student body.  

I get he says he is a girl but as long as he has male parts he needs to use the facilties based on his parts.  

I would pull my girls outta this school so fast.   No way should they or any girl be subjected to a naked boy in their locker room.

I agree with you on whichever "parts" they have should be what determines the locker room they use. That makes sense IMO.

What doesn't make sense is you claiming they're "endangering" anybody, let alone half a school. WTF is that even supposed to mean? You may want to use a different word there.

(09-02-2015, 06:49 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Boys would be fine.   They would all probably have a good laugh at it and then could make a joke about prom dates.  Guys always find a way to smooth it out.  

All the Locker rooms I have been in that's how we have handled any gays.  Good nature ribbing is what being a guy is all about.    

Now what would be funny is if the transexual still got a girl date before one of my friends lol.

I find it amusing how you think you know exactly what "being a guy is all about" and what a "proper girl" is and all of your usual schtick. You need to stop with the bullshit stereotypes pronto before you end up getting your shit kicked in. That is, if you actually talk to people like that when you're away from a computer screen. I'll assume that since you're still alive and able to type, you don't.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - djs7685 - 09-02-2015, 09:25 AM