Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Week Predictions For The Bengals
(04-23-2018, 11:46 AM)Au165 Wrote: I predict that a bunch of fans get upset with whoever we pick because it wasn't "there guy". I predict others will proclaim we could have got said guy way later had we just traded back, making the assumption it would have been easy to trade back or that he wasn't the teams guy. I predict a bunch of people will proclaim our draft is horrible, a bunch more will proclaim it's great.......both by the 2nd round. I predict we will draft someone between the 3rd and 5th round who contributes substantially this year yet people won't care about the pick when it occurs.

Every year it never fails, the total freak out after Day 1/2 is nuts. We can't fix all our problems with 2 or three guys yet people will think we could have, and since we didn't do it the way they wanted the FA is totally inept.

I think there is so many ways to see the people on this board be really happy. People seem to have a majority consensus that they like McGlinchey, Wynn, Hernandez, Ragnow, Daniels, and even guys like Price at Center, Evans or Smith or Edmunds at Linebacker, or somehow Derwin James sliding would all improve this team right away and be solid picks that the majority of the fanbase would support coming out of the first round. I think I could live with a Cornerback if the right guy fell like Alexander and the board didn't fall in their favor so they traded down and still landed someone like him it would be okay but not the impact guy we really need right away. The number one meltdown will come with Kolton Miller though. What would be the player or players that made you the most happy in the draft and on the flip side which ones would disappoint you, even though only time will tell but in general just guys you like and dislike?
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft Week Predictions For The Bengals - JungleRock85 - 04-23-2018, 12:48 PM