Poll: Who will be the better QB moving forward?
Dalton
McCarron
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think will have a better future in the NFL at QB?
(09-02-2015, 11:13 AM)kevin Wrote: I don't think it's a simple question...I don't think it's a loaded question as someone said, but I don't think it is simple either. This really is more of a Who Do You Like. We can guess on the future but Dalton has started 64 regular season games and produced 4 straight winning seasons for first time in franchise history. Ken Anderson or Boomer Esiason or Carson Palmer never did it.  Now McCarron has played in 2 preseason games, period.  I'm glad he looks good, we needed depth in case of injuries. ...The Future ???....It could be Dalton or McCarron down the road, who knows, nobody can really know....This is Dalton's team going into 2015, that is without question....The years to come are anybody's guess. The future QB may not be either of them.....I'm hoping the future of the Bengals is bright, whoever the QB is in years to come. I never saw Carson wanting out after 2010, but I gave my full support to the guy that was forced right into action to replace him. I will do this in the future if team changes from Dalton. 

So I like Dalton, but anybody can be replaced.....and I like McCarron but it has only been 2 preseason games, and he didn't start either of them. McCarron has yet to start any kind of an NFL game. .....I can't vote because I don't see how anybody can predict the future based on 2 preseason games.  I remember Bengals fans getting excited over a WR named Yeast in preseason about 15 years ago. He never played in a regular season game for Bengals.  I'm going to try to remember it is only preseason. 

That said, go ahead and vote and have fun with it, but it is more of a Who Do You Like question. I'm not calling it a loaded question as others, but there just isn't enough data to form an opinion on this yet. 

Sheww I thought it was a loaded question, but I have a pea brain! LOl..  Nice response enjoyed reading..  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who do you think will have a better future in the NFL at QB? - Marlon23 - 09-02-2015, 11:16 AM