Poll: Who will be the better QB moving forward?
Dalton
McCarron
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think will have a better future in the NFL at QB?
(09-02-2015, 09:10 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Let me preface this by saying that I chose Andy.

Anyway, I do find it hilarious that some people probably think CB is an idiot for this and that it's obviously Andy because "we haven't seen AJM enough", which is acceptable if that's your thought process for all of the younger guys. HOWEVER, I'd bet any amount of money that some of these same people would vote for Paul Dawson if we made a thread called "Who do you think will have a better future in the NFL at LB?" with Dawson and say, Rey Maualuga as the options.

Heh. Thinking about things like that makes me chuckle.

I voted for andy... Just because if your not installed as a starter right away usually starts are hard to come by unless there is an injury or you're an heir apparent like Rodgers was in green bay for 3 years.

Im willing to guess lots of talent has come and gone thru the NFL that never even got a real chance to play quality time on the field.

Mccarron could have a good career if he ever gets a chance to take the reigns of a quality team. But those chances will be few and far between as they are for most QB backups in the league.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who do you think will have a better future in the NFL at QB? - XenoMorph - 09-02-2015, 11:20 AM