Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Week Predictions For The Bengals
(04-23-2018, 03:17 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: I don't fall in love but there are typically a handful of guys I want us to stay away from because I feel like they would be reaches where we are picking. I remember Ogbuehi being one of those guys and I just have that same feeling about Miller. So I mentioned that being a pick I wouldn't be happy it. The Bengals have 11 picks and can really get some good players but we can't end up taking a guy based on his Combine and what he could be someday and I think that is what we would be doing with that pick. Like I said there are a ton of players we could pick in the first round this year that could help us right away and hopefully it plays out that way.

A lot of people liked Miller before the combine, he is just one of those polarizing guys. Some guys say he has the highest ceiling to be a franchise LT in the league. You bring up the 11 picks, I hope they consolidate from 11 because frankly they won't all make the team anyways. I really feel this may be the year that if we go value at 21, we come up from 46 back into the 1st or really early 2nd by adding some of those picks together. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft Week Predictions For The Bengals - Au165 - 04-23-2018, 03:19 PM