Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Week Predictions For The Bengals
(04-23-2018, 03:19 PM)Au165 Wrote: A lot of people liked Miller before the combine, he is just one of those polarizing guys. Some guys say he has the highest ceiling to be a franchise LT in the league. You bring up the 11 picks, I hope they consolidate from 11 because frankly they won't all make the team anyways. I really feel this may be the year that if we go value at 21, we come up from 46 back into the 1st or really early 2nd by adding some of those picks together. 

Agree that we should really think about doing that this year but I can't see them giving up any of the picks they have in the first three rounds unless they package the comp. pick at the end of the third and then maybe they move up some spots in that round but other than that i it leaves them maybe trading up in the 4th with some of the 5th rounders and 7th rounders which would be fine with me as well. I just can't see them giving up 46 plus 77 or 46 and 100 and a 5th rounder or two but would love to be surprised if it helps land a 2nd starter for this upcoming season.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft Week Predictions For The Bengals - JungleRock85 - 04-23-2018, 03:26 PM