Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hope Bengals Don't Get Stupid In Early Rounds
(04-23-2018, 03:15 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Agree,

If McGlinchey falls to 21, and I seriously doubt it, I'm not gonna kick the table over if they take him. That's reserved for taking a CB or WR.

But rolling the dice on waiting to 46 to take a center is very risky in my opinion. I'd bet Ragnow goes in the later first round and I wouldn't be at all shocked if another one of the top three centers go very early in the 2nd. Then we're gonna be on pins and needles waiting 8 more picks or whatever ?

We need to quit playing around with center and get a real one bad ! We need a plug and play center, not some project. Trade up in the 2nd and get one !

I just take Ragnow at 21 man, we are in the perfect position to do so. The Pats, Panthers and Falcons are all
interested in him right after us. Why not make Belicheck say "damn, wanted that guy, nice pick by the Bengals."

Then we are looking so much better in our interior and can add a RT in the 2nd to 4th rounds with one of those
4 picks. Lots of good ones in this Draft. I think either Westerman or Redmond can get coached up by Pollack to be
atleast a servicable RG for us and they would have an All Pro Center next to them to help them out.

They looked decent with Bodine at Center late last year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Hope Bengals Don't Get Stupid In Early Rounds - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-23-2018, 03:32 PM