Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mock On Yahoo! Has Us Taking Daniels In The First Round
(04-23-2018, 02:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What does matter is what Bielema said, that is a huge compliment saying Ragnow was better than Frederick.

It is not silly to say that SEC players tend to make more of an impact than other Conferences it is simply true.

It is the pros of college football where they play against the biggest competition and Bama that damn team that
seems to always win it nearly every year. As Synric said it is just another thing to factor in while looking at a player.

Interesting how you never mention the Price injury that sets him back immensely.

We need a Center that can come in day one in OTA's and start to gel with his coaches and players.

Precisely.

Have you even been reading any of the reports Steve? Ragnow will not make it to 46 he probably won't make it
past the Patriots at 23 let alone the Panthers, Falcons and Vikings in the 1st. We will have to take him at 21 or he
will be gone. He is the best Center in this class for a run first Offense, which is us and he fills the biggest need of
any player in this Draft.

Draft Ragnow at 21 and the rest of the Draft is good to me.

We wait till 46 and all the top 3 Centers are gone and we screwed the pooch man.
it's often painful to fall in love w/ a player....b/c you will usually be hurt...
several years ago I wanted us to pick a DE in rd #1 out of Fla....he had a DUI on his record....most posters ripped me for my choice......they didn't pick him in rd #1.....but he slid into rd #2 & we picked him.....Carlos Dunlap has done very well for us.....
you want Ragnow in rd #1.....be patient......I think we'll select him in rd #2......so we'll both win..... ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mock On Yahoo! Has Us Taking Daniels In The First Round - Steve - 04-23-2018, 07:35 PM