Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Week Predictions For The Bengals
(04-23-2018, 07:23 PM)Okeana Wrote: Lol what a condescending reply.  I've been on these boards for years having in depth discussions especially about the draft.   I did not say I wanted Lamar, but they have kicked the tires on a guy.  it could be an option they are looking at encase he fell to the 2nd round, but regardless they have interest in him.  I would also rather make an off the wall prediction than the typical corner, tackle, center, or guard prediction that 99% of the people expect to happen.

Lastly I don't understand why everythone thinks this offseason is completely out of character ?  the talent at tackle last year was terrible and they needed a veteran linebacker.  Bengals never want to go into the draft with a glaring need and as of right now the only pure need is center which is why they have had so many interviews with centers.  If anything I can promise we take a center in this draft.

If anyone is condescending here it is you.

To act like trading for Cordy Glenn one of the top LT's in the league was a normal Bengal move you are crazy.

To act like getting Preston Brown who led the league in tackles last year and is in his prime is a normal Dansby,
AJ Hawk, Kevin Minter move is crazy. This is not the norm and to act like it is crazy. We are not in rebuild mode,
sure i guess we have kicked the tires on the guy as he is the QB that seems might fall that has talent.

I still like Rudolph better than Jackson anways, but if we wait on Center to draft a QB it would be stupid at this
time. We need to build up the Line before we act like we are sitting pretty, Dalton is not the problem here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft Week Predictions For The Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-23-2018, 07:38 PM