Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mock On Yahoo! Has Us Taking Daniels In The First Round
(04-23-2018, 08:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am not blinded, Ragnow is just the best Center from everything i have seen in this Draft.

Ragnow is a better pass protector than Price, has never allowed a sack in his college career.

Ragnow is a better run blocker than Daniels, is bigger, stronger and has longer arms than both.

Ragnow played for multiple years in the SEC going against the strongest competition.

Ragnow was coached by Beliema the same guy who coached Travis Frederick and Beliema said Ragnow is better.

This is a lot of stuff to ignore. I would love to have any of the 3, but Ragnow is the best.

I doubt he makes it out of the first past us, the Patriots, Panthers, Falcons and Vikes but i would be happy to be
wrong. But even then the Bears will pick either him or Price ahead of us and Daniels will likely already be gone.

Hope one of them falls to us in the 2nd but i am getting antsy about that prospect the closer we get to Draft day.

If we sit and wait and all 3 are picked by 46 we would of really screwed the pooch.

Good thing it sounds like Pollack will get his pick at 21 of either Ragnow, Daniels, Price, Wynn or Hernandez.

BTW i don't know of anyone of merit that is ever right mocking into the 2nd round.

Cap locks aside; you'll just have to forgive me if I take the film study of the likes of Mayock, Kiper, and others over what you've seen. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mock On Yahoo! Has Us Taking Daniels In The First Round - bfine32 - 04-23-2018, 08:07 PM