Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 2018 record predictions
Being so early I'll have to give a range and conditions. We also have one of the weaker schedules.

If we draft a good Center, if sign or draft someone who can start at RT or be a good backup at OT, if Ross becomes a football player, if we don't draft a Lamar Jackson in the 1st round, if Eifert stays healthy, if Dalton has a good Andy season, if whoever we draft at LB turns out to surprise and takes the starting SAM spot, THEN I say we could have 11 or 12 wins.

If we draft Lamar Jackson in the 1st round and we don't bother drafting one of the good Centers but do the Mikey Brown special and grab one in the 4th, if Andy has a bad Andy day early in the season causing a split in the locker room about who should start at QB, if Eifert does his usual, if Dre Kirkpatrick costs two wins by late game PI calls, if we whiff at LB in the draft once again, if LaFell continues to beat out the panzi WRs we've been drafting lately, if we don't bring in another capable OT and Glenn missing time leaving Ogbuehi to do his girl impression on the line once again, THEN I say we have a hard time winning 4 games this season.

So, I predict we win between 4 and 12 games in 2018. I'm pretty certain about that range though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals 2018 record predictions - BengalChris - 04-24-2018, 01:06 AM