Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Put To Death For 1989 Murder
I'll take them one at a time:

(04-24-2018, 03:12 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What if a woman wants to sell her body - both for sex

I saw let her. I'd rather she be legally protected and tested but it's her body to sell.

(04-24-2018, 03:12 PM)PhilHos Wrote: and to sell her body parts?

Well we let people sell their blood and plasma and hair. I remember a story on men selling their testicles. So I guess we already allow that.

(04-24-2018, 03:12 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What if a woman wants to inject narcotics into her blood?

Depending on the drug it is probably illegal to use. But I don't care if she does it herself as long as she is not a threat to others.

(04-24-2018, 03:12 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What if a woman wants to walk around town completely naked?

Again, *I* do not have a problem with it. We have too puritan a view on the human body here anyway as far as I am concerned. But I know there are laws against it because it can affect others.

(04-24-2018, 03:12 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What if a woman wants to take a hug, steaming dump in the middle of the street?

Will she clean up after herself? Smirk I think this would fall under the same as the public nakedness in the sense that it affects others.

(04-24-2018, 03:12 PM)PhilHos Wrote: "Someone else" has already made a lot of decisions on what a woman does with her own body. Why does this one get to be different? (And that's not even getting into the fact that the unborn child is not "her own body").

I always assumed it was because the woman is solely affected by the pregnancy (her body) and the fetus is not granted as rights as it is not a person yet.

Again, I know people don't like it. I'm not here to argue in favor of abortion just to discuss the point made that everyone who is "pro-choice" should be for the death penalty.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man Put To Death For 1989 Murder - GMDino - 04-24-2018, 03:55 PM