Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Put To Death For 1989 Murder
(04-24-2018, 02:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Feel free to disagree but that is what the law currently says.

Or would you rather someone else get to decide what a woman does with her own body?
Did you not see the pictures I posted?  A baby inside a woman is not her own body.

And there's many flaws in a lot of laws.
(04-24-2018, 03:02 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Not to get too off topic, but do you think about this issue in relation to your pending stem cell treatments?

What do you mean?

Do you mean do I feel the same way because stem cells can come from aborted babies?

If so, and I think that's what you mean, I'll explain to you, like I had to with Fred:  the stem cells that would be used for my treatment don't come  from aborted babies.  In fact, very few stem cells used do come from aborted babies, but that's what everyone associates with stem cells because that's the controversial one.  Most stem cells, including the ones that would be used for my treatment, come from things like bone marrow, blood plasma, skin, etc.  

People are either uneducated on the topic or have other agendas when they assume that all stem cells come from aborted babies when it's actually a very small amount.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man Put To Death For 1989 Murder - BFritz21 - 04-24-2018, 04:48 PM