Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Put To Death For 1989 Murder
(04-24-2018, 04:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What do you mean?

Do you mean do I feel the same way because stem cells can come from aborted babies?

If so, and I think that's what you mean, I'll explain to you, like I had to with Fred:  the stem cells that would be used for my treatment don't come  from aborted babies.  In fact, very few stem cells used do come from aborted babies, but that's what everyone associates with stem cells because that's the controversial one.  Most stem cells, including the ones that would be used for my treatment, come from things like bone marrow, blood plasma, skin, etc.  

People are either uneducated on the topic or have other agendas when they assume that all stem cells come from aborted babies when it's actually a very small amount.

I was actually thinking of embryonic stem cells, which won't be used in your therapy, but were most assuredly used inthe research that led up to it. So you will be benefiting from that. Even the lab grown ones were human embryos.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man Put To Death For 1989 Murder - Belsnickel - 04-24-2018, 06:41 PM