Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas denies birth certificate
(09-02-2015, 12:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I agree.  But, why just limit our discrimination to immigrants?  We need standards for everybody.  If they don't meet the standard, they need to go.  That's why I'm still waiting on your resume.  For example, I know how to perform a crycothyroidotomy and remotely command detonate an AT4 anti-tank missile to engage a target so I'm going to be useful during the zombie apocalypse.  Other than as a potential food source for me in a survival situation, what skills do you have which make you useful?

I've been wondering the same thing myself. Funny how he can never answer you.

Personally, I find it absolutely hilarious that the one guy that can't seem to grasp the difference between "your" and "you're" is the guy complaining about others not bringing anything to the table. I mean, you have to be either 5 years old, mentally challenged, or just flat out stupid to not be able to comprehend that. What use do we have for that type of person in this country? I'll take the immigrant that both works hard and likely has a better grasp on the language than Lucie.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas denies birth certificate - djs7685 - 09-02-2015, 01:30 PM