Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Put To Death For 1989 Murder
(04-24-2018, 09:07 AM)GMDino Wrote: Actually that would be wrong also.

"pro-choice" means the woman can decide what to do (choose) with her own body.  Many pro-choice are anti-abortion.  I am one of them.  For your example to work they would have to be  rpo criminal deciding if he want to die or not.  

I am against the death penalty in principle, but I can understand it's use in cut and dry cases.  I don't know how many of them there are, but if there is truly no doubt, and no chance of rehabilitation, then I can see it as an acceptable end in particular heinous cases.  In other words, in EXTREMELY rare occasions...not the assembly line time killings we have seen in the past in some states.

You can not be for and against something at the same time. You can tell yourself whatever you want to justify your position but to allow someone else to murder a child because they choose to and say its ok because I'm against it just does not work. It don't matter if you believe that the child isn't a child either because it is a child.

I don't care what your argument is either, you are wrong on this and I am right.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man Put To Death For 1989 Murder - Nebuchadnezzar - 04-24-2018, 11:02 PM