Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee House votes to create 'monument to unborn children' at State Capitol
(04-24-2018, 11:50 PM)Dill Wrote: Wouldn't such people have their own personal monument? Why would a mother choose abortion and then want a monument?

We don't have monuments to all the people who died in car wrecks or of heart attacks or strokes (what did they ever do?) even if their loved ones would be happy they are in others thoughts. 

Are your "folks" the ones behind the fetal monument, or is it a group of politicians hoping to capitalize on the publicity and support from a specific religious constituency?

Fred is that you? I see you failed to answer the questions asked but posed many. So allow me to extend to you the same courtesy as I did Fred:

1. Perhaps people do have their own monuments, but they may take solace in knowing others share in their grief. I mentioned nothing about the monuments being for mothers that aborted there children.

2. I am not sure, perhaps you could ask your local government. But if I were to hazard a guess; I would hazard to suggest that the unborn child was never able to speak for his/herself

3. I have a good idea that the local government is constructing the monument because it is something the citizenry want.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tennessee House votes to create 'monument to unborn children' at State Capitol - bfine32 - 04-25-2018, 06:59 PM