Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P&R Zombie Apocalypse Human Resource Inventory / Social Experiment
I'm pretty sure that I'd outlive 99% of you if we were all just dropped off in the middle of the wilderness. I've backpacked for 12 straight days willingly, and I once camped out in my parents backyard because I got evicted from my apartment. It was in College Hill.....rough night.

If you need to use a skill when living outdoors, I have it. Other than swimming.....I can't do that. I am a proficient user of floaties though.

I went to school for Civil Engineering and Construction as well, and have worked in the field for a bit. I mainly stand near a tripod and use a pentel 0.5, but I do, on occasion, watch some of the construction guys build shit. I think I learned how to use an impact this way.

I was the president of the ASCE while in college, and I learned valuable skills such as making a canoe out of concrete, and a to-scale bridge out of balsa wood. Not that the canoe floated, or the bridge held up, but I saw what the winners did and believe that I can emulate that.

I'm the oldest of 6 Mormon children, and due to this, I can play piano and sing rather well. I'm sure that you'll all need entertainment from time to time.

I can read Chinese, so if we find some awesome weapons that have Chinese instruction manuals, I have your back.

Seriously...I'm a badass.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: P&R Zombie Apocalypse Human Resource Inventory / Social Experiment - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-02-2015, 09:05 PM