Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/5 of our O-line still concerns me & could prevent us having a Top 10 or better line
(04-27-2018, 04:17 PM)depthchart Wrote: I'd bet on Fisher should we draft a right tackle and have Fisher compete with Westerman and the others we have at right guard.

That was just one scenario example of how the line could look. Maybe Westerman beats out Fisher to change that scenario but I don't see Fisher limited to right tackle.

Mostly hearing Tackle projections for Connor Williams but like Fisher he could also kick in to guard. Expectations are by most I hear is that Connor Williams is a Tackle prospect primarily.

I would have westerman in a heartbeat at RG....the time he got .vs. ravens he was excellent. I truly believe he can be the starter.

I am sceptical on fisher and I think this medical condition is risking glossing over the fact he may never be an above average RT.

I would take any good OL who fell irrespective of position if BPA in 2 or 3...however if we could get a RT that would be my preference
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2/5 of our O-line still concerns me & could prevent us having a Top 10 or bett... - sonofstat - 04-27-2018, 05:09 PM