Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have 7th Pick In The League That Matters
(09-03-2015, 12:23 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: 10 team league in the league that matters most because it's not about money, it's with all my friends from childhood, so it's about pride.

I'm picking 7th, which I wanted 10th so I could get Hill and then another pick right away, but I'm thinking that this will be better since Hill probably wouldn't make it to 10th in a league in Greater Cincinnati.  

Is that where'd you go?  

I'm also considering may Antonio Brown and then hoping a guy like CJ Anderson makes it back around to me in the 2nd, but I think Hill's value is still too good to pass on.  I also don' think taking a receiver in the first at 7 is a good idea.  

It's WR/TE, so do I take Hill in the 1st and then Gronk in the 2nd?  I'm thinking Hill in the first and then Julio Jones in the in 2 because Julio looked unreal in the preseason debut.  

Thoughts?

If it's PPR, I'd consider Antonio Brown at 7th. If not, that's a perfect spot for Hill.

Gronk is usually going in the top 10 picks in all the mocks and real drafts I've been in. So I'd take Hill and the top WR available (possibly DT or Calvin). Just my opinion, but there's like 7-8 awesome fantasy WR's and if you don't snag one in round 2, you'll be left with a pretty big drop off in round 3. Rounds 3-4 have plenty of solid RB2's available.

BTW, not knocking you, but I hate 10 team leagues. Every team looks stacked in the end and the FA pool is loaded with talent.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have 7th Pick In The League That Matters - Shake n Blake - 09-03-2015, 12:30 AM