Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P&R Zombie Apocalypse Human Resource Inventory / Social Experiment
Let's see I've held a lot of different jobs.  So I'm kinda a Jack of a lot of trades.

Some of the more important ones:

US Navy:  Quartermaster (That's navigation not supply for you army guys out there), which means I'm confident I could skipper a boat to an island and not get us lost at sea.  I've had some small arms training, so I'm proficient there (but mind you I am not an expert)

After the navy I got certified as an EMT-basic.  So I've got first aid training

I also worked on an emergency psych unit for roughly 8yrs.   I'm pretty good at de-escalating situations pretty quickly. That could come in handy, since it's the other people you'll have to worry about more than the zombies.

Wasn't a job per-se but I was a boy scout, so I'm pretty comfortable outside, and fend for my self.

And through the years though all of it I have worked in a restaurant off and on either as primary income or supplemental since I was 14yo (I'm 41 now).  And have worked in just about every position there is in a restaurant, and am currently a bartender (started bartending when I was 21yo.)  So I'm not a bad cook, and I can make us some fantastic cocktails after a rough day of zombie slaying, or fending off bandits trying to steal our shit. Cheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: P&R Zombie Apocalypse Human Resource Inventory / Social Experiment - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 09-03-2015, 02:24 AM