Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POTUS to blame for "War on Police"
(09-02-2015, 11:45 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Gee, it's doing a lot of good that the black community does routinely address black on black crime.  How's that working out for them? 

How many murders and crimes go unsolved because of fear of reprisal, hatred of police, or not wanting to lose "street cred" by cooperating with law enforcement happen, and meanwhile these same people are the ones that will burn down businesses in their own neighborhoods demanding justice.

Well, you questioned why they don't address it...and they do.

If a group addresses the problem but the problem still exists should they stop?  Or are you just continuing to spout talking points?

How many white crimes go unsolved out of fear?  I have no idea.  Are you insinuating that there are more blacks that do that than whites?  I guess you missed a large portion of Us and world history.

I'd also propose that the groups that are out there trying to clean up the violence in their communities are NOT the ones who are rioting and looting, but rather they are the ones that are peacefully protesting and trying to make a difference.  But, again, you don't want to see any of that.  You want to be angry at SOME group that can be blamed for the actions of a few.  I'll eagerly await your defense of all gun owners next time someone is shot.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: POTUS to blame for "War on Police" - GMDino - 09-03-2015, 08:31 AM