Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POTUS to blame for "War on Police"
(09-03-2015, 08:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'd also propose that the groups that are out there trying to clean up the violence in their communities are NOT the ones who are rioting and looting, but rather they are the ones that are peacefully protesting and trying to make a difference.  But, again, you don't want to see any of that.  You want to be angry at SOME group that can be blamed for the actions of a few.  I'll eagerly await your defense of all gun owners next time someone is shot.

This is ridiculous, and not at all what I'm saying. 

I'm not blaming an entire group for the actions of the view.  The idiots in the BLM movement are not the rational people who peacefully protest and are trying to make a difference, because those people are typically good and moral people that value ALL life, not racist opportunists who are doing nothing more than escalating the problems, inciting more destruction, and polarizing people. 

Wake me up when they start saying that all lives matter, and start holding their own people accountable for not valuing life as they do the ones that don't look like them, and most especially stop crying foul when a person is shot by a LEO BEFORE there's evidence of any wrong-doing.  

Faux outrage doesn't impress me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: POTUS to blame for "War on Police" - jakefromstatefarm - 09-03-2015, 08:42 AM