Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Sam Hubbard and Malik Jefferson!
(04-28-2018, 12:20 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Oh I'm stoked with the Glenn and Price moves. Just not brimming with confidence in the guys on the other side. If I knew for sure that those were the guys Pollack wanted, then I'd feel better, but I don't know that. Maybe the front office doesn't feel like throwing money and picks at 4 different positions on the line in a single off-season. Maybe our other coaches want resources invested in their position groups.

Now this isn't to say I have zero hope for Hart or Redmond. I actually picked Hart as a sleeper candidate, but I guess I wanted some competition there at the very least. I have no hope for Ogbuehi - even as competition - nor do I want to spend $10 million on a former bust turned swing tackle that we never want to swing anywhere but the bench.

All of this could be moot point though. There's a few decent prospects left on the board.

Nova? Not sure Hubbard could be this smooth.

LOL

Great coaches make average bad players good or in some cases great. If Pollack is better than PA, he needs take Paul's guys and be better, If not, it was not a bad OL coach, it was bad drafting to blame 100% for OL woes. We have one more year to get our answer in my opinion.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome Sam Hubbard and Malik Jefferson! - Luvnit2 - 04-28-2018, 12:44 PM