Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the Bengals Mark Walton
(04-28-2018, 02:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Honestly, I wasn't very familiar with him.  But, judging from the highlights they showed upon his selection, I like his breakaway speed, ability to catch out of the backfield, and the way he maintains his balance when spinning out of tackles.

Great pick.  This is a Paul Brown type pick.  There were only a couple good running backs left on boards in 4th round.  Paul Brown at Cleveland and Cincinnati always said it's hard not to draft a good running back. Paul Brown would like this pick. Not only does he help fill the void left by Hill gone, but he can run, catch and kick return.   I know we have Mixon and Bernand but you need a stable of running backs. Look at all the games over last couple years where all Bengals running backs were injured or playing injured. Some games we didn't have one healthy RB. THAT is why we need to add to the stable of running backs with Hill gone.  Considered the best RB in the ACC.  Again, he an run, catch and kick return. 

I love this off season and draft :  Buffalo Bills LT and LB, Center, Safety, D Line, Linebacker, Running Back with more picks to come. 

I'm looking at next picks as maybe more O Line or D Line help.  Maybe a late round CB, WR, TE and any that are kick returners is an extra. TE could be a special teams blocker & tackler. Also watch for late round QB.   Still loading up to get Play-Off Wins NOW. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Bengals Mark Walton - kevin - 04-28-2018, 02:51 PM