Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES!
(04-28-2018, 08:41 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I get that...  but what if Price is like Fredrick and a day one starter type talent that fits the coach's scheme?

Dallas got slammed for grabbing him that high by "experts".

Not to say it will be the same...  but you can't refute it either.

Piano man.  Pffft.  He said ol' Ogbuehi was top notch well coached player that could play any spot on the line.  How did that work out?

I'm not arguing here. 

If Cedric O, and that's a big IF, can be salvaged to contribute even in rotation it will be a tell-tale sign that Alexander was right but didn't have abilities to prepare his players.

I'm skeptical though.  I think he's a bust from what I've seen.  That's under bad to no tutelage by Paul A.

At this point we have no clue though.  We haven't seen a different coach there in decades.  Pray

The fact that it's a new coach is the only thing about this offseason that's giving me any kind of hope this offseason. But I do think some are expecting too much out of too little. Not addressing the right side of the line is a valid reason for concern. Had we made a move for Hernandez, Williams, Smith or Brown everyone would feel a little better about this draft. The O line is the obvious weakness of this team ( other than QB but that's another thread) yet we didn't seem to even try to fix it. We had the picks to move around and even had players fall in our lap several times on both lines and we went a different direction. It's pretty scary knowing this team is content with the options we have on the right side and lack of quality depth on the Oline.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES! - TKUHL - 04-28-2018, 11:03 PM