Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Things Marvin Says Thread
Here I am, very excited of Free Agents and NFL Draft that just ended. I really like the coaches and players brought in. We got help at a lot of needs areas. The 7-9 Bengals have added Free Agents and players and coaches to get us back into play-offs and go after that play-off win and beyond. Plus we have so many top picks sitting under the Christmas Tree we haven't taken out of the box yet. Kirkpatrick has came on and Dennard starting to and Jackson is a present we have hardly opened yet. Eifert healthy would help. Mixon is still a new present. We have all these WR's like Boyd, Ross, and 3 or 4 others sitting under the tree to take out of the box. We have top picks at O Line that could still produce. So here I am excited and as soon as draft is over we get a Marvin Hate post right away. I wish I had a dollar for every Marvin Hate or Dalton Hate or even Carson Palmer Hate threads posted over the years, I would have more money than Trump.

I'll say I'm still excited having changed my moods from 2017 from disappointed, doubtful to the coaches and free agents making me hopeful. After the draft I started to change to excited but didn't like the face thing, so went with GO BENGALS. So I'm excited. I think it was a good draft and at least a B for Bengals. I liked that we got Big Guys in this draft. Plus we still have draft picks under the tree from past years we haven't played with yet, some having injuries early. You know if Eifert, Ogbuehi, Fisher, Kirkpatrick, Dennard, Jackson, Ross, Mixon, Bernard would all get healthy and live up to their high draft picks, some of these toys we haven't even taken out of the boxes yet. So I'm pretty excited about off season. If this team could win 7 games as bad as it was, it could go play-off wins if this team gets healthy and good.

I'll let you people crab and moan in yet another Marvin Hate thread. As for me, I'm too excited over what I think was a good draft when you include free agents LT and LB from Buffalo Bills. I really like the players and coaches added and 7-9 not all that bad. As bad as team was the players found a way to go 7-9. In 2018, this could be a very good team and jump from 7-9 into play-off wins. We don't have 5 rookie O Linemen, which you would never want. We have rookie Price at Center. We have veterans at rest of O Line. We have the coach from Dallas who has built good NFL lines, and I thought Dallas O Line in 2016 was best in NFL. I'm too excited about the presents under the tree and I'll let others go at it in yet another Marvin Hate thread because it's like relatives that show up on Christmas in bad moods trying to ruin the day. I know complaining on old Bengal Site and this site is a constant, but like most NFL Fans, I get excited over Draft and reloading in young talent. I never got excited over TO joining Ocho as fans did, and I knew that wouldn't be a good season. I was excited the next year in 2011 changes and I'm excited now in 2018 changes. I was excited when we got Forrest Gregg of Lombardi, Zimmer of Parcells, and I'm excited Austin of Paterno, Carr, Holmgren, Arians, Urban Meyer, John Harbaugh and Austin of 3 Super Bowls. You can't buy that kind of experience in coaching and it's very rare, like Gregg or Zimmer. Plus the Dallas O Line Coach. Plus Lasor who is no longer interim and is starting his first full year in the draft and bringing in HIS playbook to training camps. On Lasor, this team was 0-2 and set record for fewest points in 6 decades in NFL start. Lasor took over and got 7-7 out of that awful offense. I think this team goes play-offs in 2018, and the weapons to go deep in the play-offs. Yes, I'm excited about my Bengals in 2018. Not last year. When we lost Whitworth and Zeitler I knew we were doomed. I'm amazed Lasor came in and went 7-7 with no blocking. So not one bit excited 2017 draft, but very excited over 2018 off season. 2010 and 2017, I saw Doom coming. 2018, I see team reloading back into 2015 team that started 8-0 before Dalton injury. The window of opportunity for Super Bowl is still open for Dalton, Green, Atkins, Dunlap. GO BENGALS. I wasn't excited going into last year, but I'm very excited about this year. The Buffalo Bills Players will help greatly. That was like when Reds got Morgan, Geronimo, Billingham from Astros. We just got Buffalo Bills good and still young players.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stupid Things Marvin Says Thread - kevin - 04-29-2018, 04:37 AM