Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Things Marvin Says Thread
(04-29-2018, 09:56 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah but changes happen every year. Coaches, players. As soon as these changes produce something different than the last 15 freaking seasons, i'll believe. Every year it's the same refrain. Every year it's a new batch of excuses why it didn't work out. And here we sit with the same limp-wristed HC that hasn't produced a playoff win in his entire decade and a half tenure. I'll wait...

Needless to say, i won't hold my breath. 

The Wait and see method is fine. But coming with negative fire one day after what seems to be a pretty good draft that was preceded by an unbengal-like offseason producing more change and excitement than we’ve seen in, well maybe ever around here, doesn’t seem like a wait and see approach.

I get it, people don’t like Marvin. I wanted him gone too. But he’s here and has been a pretty big reason for this offseason being the way it has been. I’m certainly not proclaiming a super bowl, or even a return to the playoffs for that matter. But what is so bad about being excited and optimistic about the changes that have happened, while using the wait and see approach?

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stupid Things Marvin Says Thread - The Real Deal - 04-29-2018, 10:12 AM