Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you feel we "settled" for Price?
(04-28-2018, 10:54 AM)yang Wrote: Never tell me we draft BPA ever again.  No way is Price the BPA.  Given his injury he would have been there in the 2nd.  He's good but I see him fall down and whiff on too much game tape while trying to move.  He is no where near as mobile as Daniels in the zone schemes, and Daniels had way more upside.  I mean after 55 games we are already seeing the wear and tear on Price.   He might be better than Bodine.  Maybe.

You're leaving an important part off of the phrase.  It's BPA that fits an area of need.  

And from reading the rest of your post, it seems like you just may have had yourself so set on Daniels that you weren't willing to accept any other possibilities.  As for Daniels being better than Price?  Eh, not so sure Daniels would fit what the Bengals want in a Center.  If you read both of their draft profiles on NFL.com, you would know that Price was said to be better at facing NTs.  The Bengals face off against the 3-4 defense 8 times this year, in the regular season alone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you feel we "settled" for Price? - SunsetBengal - 04-29-2018, 12:17 PM