Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES!
(04-29-2018, 12:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I see your point and agree to a point.  I think it's also important to remember that all 32 teams just added a bunch of new players.  Every year new players push some veterans out of a job, due to being younger and cheaper.  It could be that the Bengals are counting on a veteran Tackle or two, that can still play better than a rookie, being in need of a new home before the season begins.

I get confused as many blame the OL woes on PA who was canned. The new guy Pollack was praised, got a new LT and a new center in round 1. Maybe just maybe he feels he can make Fisher, Hart or Cedric into a good RT. As for RG, we have a number of guys competing with experience (and a new line coach) so less of a concern to me. I feel great about center now for the next 10 years, I feel great about LG with Boling and good with LT Glenn.

I think some think we need all pro guys at all 5 OL spots, then all pro backups too and that is part that confuses me and of course our already lack of trust on the new OL coach to coach guys up in 2018.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES! - Luvnit2 - 04-29-2018, 01:02 PM