Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES!
(04-28-2018, 07:31 PM)yang Wrote: Oh, so he makes the taller?  Faster?  Smarter?    Why doesn’t he just grab people off the street.   Give me a break.  He can only do so much.  He calls plays, they have to perform.   If was this amazing coach why did Dallas fire him?

Why did Dallas fire Mike Zimmer? Or is he a terrible coach who doesn't have an impact on the players either? 

I'm another person who is just going to say Nate's take is basically my own. Our biggest problem last year was two spots on the offensive line and with our first round draft pick we addressed both. There are no guarantees in the NFL but I believe we've given ourselves a shot to get to the playoffs and further with that move alone. The rest is an investment in the defense and the future. I do hope that our defense starts generating more turnovers under Austin and it seems like some of these picks are geared to do that. 

Oh and we also addressed the need in our punt return game with the DBs we drafted. I'm pretty excited to see how all this shakes out on the field this year and after. And to those giving an F, can you state some of the moves you would have made to make this an A draft?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES! - BoomerFan - 04-29-2018, 01:30 PM