Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darius Phillips-CB-WELCOME TO BENGALS
(04-29-2018, 12:55 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: biggest weakness on this team is Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton.Both will pull this team down.Bill Lazor is a yes man and the rest of this staff is unproven.Alot of you are already giving Frank Pollack praises,but he was let go from dallas for a reason,folks To me all these coaches are unproven and I just do not see them being studs at our Bengals.Color me wrong as I want to be wrong.But I see us fininshing last in this division,as its going to be a tough road to grade this season,especially with this brutal schedule.
in the NFL luck and health have to have a marriage in order to secure a successful season.
and you throw in some great coaching by positions.
it was apparent that Paul Alexander and Paulie Guenther game planning during the week 
was not working on Sundays.
sometimes even what the coaches bring eventually has a expiration date 
new voices are need. 
football players are human. at some point they just don't respond to the coordinators are trying to put into action. 
Ken Zampese over complicationing his x and o's. you saw the results. there were none.
Lazor somehow was able to construct and piece together a gameplan with oline lacking intensity. 
Andy Dalton and Marvin Lewis the problem....?
3 years ago Dalton was playing at a high level before Stephan Truitt ended his season 
exit Hue Jackson and you give Andy, Ken Zampese.
that's like asking Stephen Hawking to train.Usain Bolt. 
Marvins problem.is he let guys like Alexander stay around too long. 
he brought back Kevin Coyle. 
at least Marvin admitted he needed to bring new voices to wake this team up.
Frank Pollack is the X factor this year. 
he going to instill a more intense approach in regards to the oline.
why did Dallas let him go?
who cares. Dallas loss our gain. im.just glad Alexander is no longer here teaching our lineman how to be passive.
I see a better season for the Bengals 
health and better coaching will propel this team to.the playoffs 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Darius Phillips-CB-WELCOME TO BENGALS - impactplaya - 04-29-2018, 11:28 PM