Poll: Who will be the better QB moving forward?
Dalton
McCarron
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think will have a better future in the NFL at QB?
(09-03-2015, 11:38 AM)PhilHos Wrote: First off, show me a QB that improved whose stats went down and I don't mean yards, TDs, etc (although, even then, you won't find too many). I'm talking about QB rating. QB rating is a rather effective measurement of a QB's performance. To which Dalton's has gone up each year 'til last year.

In non-statistical areas, Andy has improved as well. For example, he's better at reading defenses and making adjustments to the plays, to the lines, etc. And, heck, wasn't 2013 his best year in terms of deep ball throwing?

I never really thought there was an argument to Dalton having improved since he first came into the league. Like his average-ness, I thought it was agreed by everyone other than the extremists, that Dalton HAD improved. Honestly, do you think Dalton was the same QB in 2012, 2013, and even 2014 that he was in 2011?

It's obvious Dalton improved.  And he did it with a scrub at the starting RB spot.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who do you think will have a better future in the NFL at QB? - WhoDeyWho - 09-03-2015, 12:05 PM